Free Resources to Grow Your Mind
Here are some great free and low cost recommendations and resources to grow your mind and money, coming directly from our founder.
Tools for Automation: Dive into these after you've built a solid financial background through the Black Wealth Freedom book series!
- Savings & Credit - money management for starters
- Qapital: Save towards your goals! Get $5 towards your account with code 'h322p9st'.
- Chime: Automatically set aside part or all of your direct deposit and build credit without a credit check. Make sure to turn on Chime Credit Builder to see your credit score grow! Also has savings account options.
- High Yield Savings Account (HYSA) - the beginning of your money making money
- Ally: A more user friendly HYSA which grows your money at 2.35% APY as of November 2022.
- Chime: Chime also has a savings account option! Grow your money at 2.00% APY as of November 2022.
- Investing - brokerage accounts for those ready to build wealth
- Stash: Get $20 and daily free stock opportunities by clicking the hyperlink.
- Public: A brokerage with no fees or account minimums & access to a social community of investors. Get a free stock with the hyperlink above.
- Coinbase Learn: Get $10 in free bitcoin towards your account with code “wilson_sjh”
- VinoVest: If you love wine, you'll love this. Wine has outperformed the S&P 500 for the past 20 years. A great addition to diversify any portfolio, and VinoVest is an AI-powered platform to make wine investing easy. Minimum $1000 investment.
- Vint: If the startup cost for VinoVest scares you off, look no further than Vint. This platform allows you to invest in wine for as little as $50.
- Fundrise: If you want to invest in real estate property, but don't have the funds to purchase a full property, Fundrise is a great platform to start with REITs (real estate investment trusts). Get $25 in shares when you sign up with the hyperlink above.
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey
- The Science of Getting Rich by Wallace D Wattles
- The Color of Money by Walter Tevis
- The Intelligent Investor by Benjamin Graham
- Bad with Money (Money Hot Topics)
- Planet Money (Basic Economics)
- Blessed & Bossed Up (Black Women in Business)
As always, our social media pages are full of amazing, relatable, free content:
- RTB.investments on Instagram
- Raise the Bar Investments on LinkedIn
- Raise the Bar Investments on Youtube