About Raise the Bar Investments:
Raise the Bar Investments exists to provide young people of color with the relevant, timely, and holistic skills needed to build generational wealth and collectively decrease the racial wealth gap. In order to do this, Raise the Bar operates with values of excellence, integrity, and relationships at the forefront.
We are based in the following values:
- Relationships: We care for the well-being of our clients and are generous in sharing the resources we have been blessed with.
- Action: Belief in a goal is nothing without consistent action to get there. Daily, we act to get 1% better through personal development, growing in trading skills, and holding ourselves and our team & family accountable.
- Integrity: Doing what you say you will do when you say you will do it. We hold ourselves to helping you fulfill your financial goals.
- Scary goals: If it doesn’t scare you, just a little bit, the goal isn’t big enough. We believe we will play a pivotal role in eliminating the racial wealth gap.
- Excellence: “Good better best. Never let it rest, until your good is better, and your better is best.” St. Jerome
About our Founder:
Honored as one of the top “20 Under 2” teachers across the state of Oklahoma for excelling on the front lines of the classroom, Ray’Chel finds educating about holistic financial wellness and closing the racial & gender wealth gaps, as a central part of her mission. Originally from Ohio, Ray’Chel moved to Black Wall Street, Tulsa, in order to teach high school biology to over 500 students and counting, while also blazing her own path to wealth as a first-generation entrepreneur. After achieving huge financial milestones, like leveraging cryptocurrency profits to pay off her undergraduate student loans, Ray’Chel birthed Raise the Bar Investments.
Ray’Chel, founder, is an award winning educator, with accolades from the Teaching and Leading Initiative of Oklahoma as well as Teach for America. Ray'Chel holds a Bachelor’s of Science in Public Health from The Ohio State University, is a CFEI certification through the National Financial Educators Council, as well as a Certificate in Women’s Entrepreneurship from Cornell University. She is the published author of Black Wealth Freedom, a 3-part workbook series that is the foundation to next generation wealth building. The individual titles are “Holistic Money Mindset: Mental Preparation for Abundance”, “Personal Finance Crash Course: What they Didn’t Teach you in School” and “The Money Moves Workbook: Achieving Your Wealth Goals in 12 Months or Less”. She has been featured on the Pursue Excellence Digital Show as an entrepreneur spotlight, as well as the Frederiq Effect Podcast for National Black Business Month. Due to the holistic “money moves” and wealth building habits Ray’Chel teaches and incorporates in her own life, Ray’Chel enjoys taking road trips in her hybrid, sharing conscious meals with friends, and thanking God for better days.
Looking for a public speaker? Look no further than here!